In this role, you’ll lead a team of 2 to 3 Controllers and several accountants, and oversee a portfolio of 20 clients. In addition, you’ll be a key member of the leadership team and will be involved in providing guidance and driving initiatives to support firm growth.
The candidate will be the day-to-day point of contact for their team, will also interact directly with a few key clients, and will be apart of the leadership team. Responsibilities include:
- Led a team of Controllers and Accountants, providing guidance and feedback to support their career development.
- Work closely with leadership at key clients to provide quality assurance, drive improvements, and leverage your expertise in an advisory capacity.
- Develop financial models and forecasts.
- Work collaboratively with clients and external providers including auditors, valuation and tax.
- Support the design and implementation of best practices and process improvement.
- Contribute to internal initiatives to support responsible firm growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA or Master’s preferred
- CPA required; Big 4 public accounting firm experience preferred.
- 12+ years of progressive accounting experience required.
- Experience leading a broad team and large portfolio of clients.
- Previous experience working in Life Science or Technology companies desired.